glimmer-cw-cdatetime-nebula 18.104.22.168.0 changes:
- Actual CDateTimeProxy class that is a subclass of WidgetProxy
- Smart defaults cdtkeyword for easily buildingCDT` styles
- c_date, c_time aliases for date only and time only
- c_date_time_drop_down, c_date_drop_down, c_time_drop_down for drop down configured widgets
- c_date_time_spinner, c_date_spinner, c_time_spinner for spinner configured widgets
- c_date_time_compact, c_date_compact, c_time_compact for compact style configured widgets
- text_widget_proxy method to retrieve a Glimmer widget proxy for the inner text widget of CDateTime, thus enabling direct adding of observers and data-binding
- toggle_open method to programmatically toggle between open and closed (works better and is more convenient than .swt_widget.set_open in some situations)
- Nebula CDateTime Glimmer Custom Widget Gallery sample
- Support external configuration of WidgetProxy::KEYWORD_ALIASES (e.g. radio is an alias for button(:radio))
- Support external configuration of Glimmer::Config::SAMPLE_DIRECTORIES for the glimmer sample commands from Glimmer gems
Below is a screenshot from the new c_date_time gallery sample.
You may learn more about the widget at the original blog post.