- Effortlessly install multiple versions of Ruby, including JRuby
- Isolate projects from each other with gemsets to:
- Enable higher productivity by being able to work on projects completely worry-free without any concerns about side-effects on other projects
- Ability to manage a project's gems (including mass deletion) without worrying about affecting other projects
- Prevent odd bugs that happen when sharing gems with other projects due to making changes in them
- Simplify gem-related troubleshooting without a domino effect on other projects
Given how practical and often-used RVM is, I am providing a text-based user interface gem for it called rvm-tui.
GitHub Repo for rvm-tui: