Thursday, March 26, 2009

XP West Michigan and EclipseCon 2009

Tyler Jennings, Jake Scruggs, and I went on a road trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan yesterday and gave two presentations at the XP West Michigan user group. Jake presented "What’s the right level of testing?", and Tyler and I presented "Pairing Parody". Atomic Object hosted us and gave us a tour around their office. They had a nice open environment for pair-programming and a street light that signals the state of project builds (red for failure, green for success, and yellow for build in progress). The experience was very hospitable overall thanks to Michael Swieton.

Today, I flew to the Silicon Valley area around San Jose, California to present at EclipseCon 2009 tomorrow. I will be giving a short talk about Glimmer and the current state of the project.

If you have any specific questions about the project, feel free to list them here in the comments, and I will try to cover them in the talk.

No comments: