Strategic 1.1.0 (Painless Strategy Pattern in Ruby and Rails) has been released with the following changes:
- Generate `strategy_name` attribute on `Strategic` class if it does not already exist like in the case of a Rails migration column
- Automatically set `strategy_name` attribute when setting `strategy` attribute (either `strategy_name` attribute in Ruby or column in Rails)
- Load `strategy` attribute from `strategy_name` attribute on `after_initialize` in Rails
- Fix error "undefined method `new' for Strategic::Strategy:Module" that occurs when setting an empty string strategy (must return nil or default strategy)
- Fix issue with `ancestors` method not available on all constants (only ones that are classes/modules
The project README is included below as a refresher on what the Ruby gem is all about!