Saturday, July 09, 2022

Montreal.rb 2022-07-07 Talk: How I Built My Code Editor in Ruby

I gave a talk at the Montreal.rb meetup group on 2022-07-07 titled: 

"How I Built My Code Editor in Ruby".

Here is the talk's video:

And, here are the presentation slides:

Related links:

Happy learning!

p.s. During the Gladiator demo, the Ruby script that I failed to run in the Scratchpad turned out not to be a bug... Upon watching the video, I noticed that I made a small mistake in writing the script, and the error message I got as a result was a valid error message that would have helped me correct my mistake if I had read it instead of skipping it during the presentation. In any case, I was able to run a Ruby script a little later in the other project I opened: Hello, Code Text!


No comments: